#ENGIEHarmonyProject ENGIE’s new communications programme to embody and accelerate its strategic repositioning
ENGIE is launching today #ENGIEHarmonyProject. This communications programme, designed to be long-lasting, aims to bring together innovative and sustainable projects under the same banner, led by the teams of ENGIE and its partners, which are contributing to more harmonious progress, all over the world. Convinced that progress reconciling individual interests with the general interest is possible, the Group demonstrates with #ENGIEHarmonyProject the strength of its commitment to now developing solutions with positive economic, social and environmental impacts.
#ENGIEHarmonyProject is backed in particular by an advertising campaign featuring collaborative projects, emblematic of tomorrow’s world, which show that ENGIE is reinventing itself to combine efficiency with operational performance and the general interest. Projects are being developed by its teams in partnership with start-ups, local actors, artists and economic, socio-cultural and technological actors … all having in common the desire to act in favour of harmonious progress.
Among the first projects being promoted is the film “Solar Graffiti”, shot in Mexico, which tells the true story of a derelict sports stadium in the suburbs of Mexico City, rehabilitated thanks to a street art work combined with 100% green lighting via the latest generation of organic solar films. A world first in which ENGIE engineers collaborate with Heliatek company and the Mexican artist, N3O. More than simply an advertising film, this project unites local communities and is bringing life back to an entire neighbourhood. A second film, entitled “Green Gas Farmers”, has been shot with ENGIE teams, in partnership with AgriBioMéthane and local farmers. It tells the true story of ten or so farmers who are recycling their waste to make biogas from it and biomethane, thereby cleaning up their village. More than simply an advertising film, the production enabled many local people to come together around a responsible meal, made up of local products and cooked using gas. These two films are the first of a saga which will cover the five continents between now and 2019, seeking out innovative and collaborative solutions.
« “#ENGIEHarmonyProject illustrates in a very tangible and modern way, ENGIE’s action in favour of harmonious progress, reconciling individual interests with the general interest. ENGIE is among the global brands which have a responsibility to design and implement other modes of development, to create wealth differently. To achieve this, we must unite the strengths of our teams with those of all the civil society actors. We are proud of what we are achieving together with our partners to be useful both to our customers and to the world which surrounds us”, emphasises Ana Busto, ENGIE Executive Vice President, in charge of Brand and Communications.
Development of renewable electricity, green gases as renewable hydrogen, sustainable mobility solutions in cities, energy efficiency solutions, connected smart buildings and energy communities, etc. Through #ENGIEHarmonyProject, ENGIE is promoting collective action and thus confirming its role as an energy revolution pioneer.
To learn more, visit https://harmonyproject.engie.com/en/ and ENGIE social media!
Film 1 - #ENGIEHarmonyProject in Mexico. “Solar Graffiti”, a collaborative project between ENGIE, its Heliatek partner and a Mexican artist.
The film illustrates a project which aims to convert a derelict stadium in Mexico City, into a friendly venue, that is more pleasing and safer, thanks to its rehabilitation by a work of art that mixes graffiti with organic solar films. A fresco of light by the Mexican artist N3O produced with the technological support of ENGIE engineers, which has improved the daily lives of local people over the long-term.
Film 2 - #ENGIEHarmonyProject in Vendée. “Green Gas Farmers”, a collaborative project between ENGIE and its AgriBioMéthane partner
The film illustrates the initiative of ten or so farmers who are recycling their agricultural waste in rural Vendée and transforming it into biogas and biomethane. A methanisation unit and a biomethane service station have been created in collaboration with AgriBioMéthane and ENGIE. A project with positive environmental, social and economic impacts for the whole region.
The 360° campaign will be rolled-out simultaneously in France and in the UK, from 27 April 2018, on TV, digital, press and displays. A social network campaign will be deployed in the U.S., in Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Singapore and Thailand. The target: opinion leaders, 25-59 years-old, with an interest in energy, sustainable development, innovation…
N.B. From 14 May, a specific communication section focused on the employer brand will be launched. A 100% digital plan (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube), that will target young students and graduates with creations aimed at promoting the Imaginative Builders, who are at the origin of all the Harmony Projects.
1. On TV, from 27 April to 27 May
- In France, launch of the campaign on 27 April with the « Solar Graffiti » film, through exclusive 60” screens on prime time: at around 6.50pm between C’est dans l’airand C’est à vous on France 5; at 8pm before TV News on France 2; at around 8.40pm after TV News on TF1. Objective : to make the first showings more event-driven. 60” and 30” formats will then alternate. From 11 May, the “Green Gas Farmers” film will appear, until 19 May.
- In the UK, the « Solar Graffiti » film will be shown from 13 to 27 May, on the ITV group channels, with +70% of airing on prime time and a presence on the two flagship breakfast programmes.
2. Digital plan, from 27 April to 1 June
- Catch-up TV: MyTF1, Pluzz, M6Replay, ITV UK. In quality placements, before the shows on these channels and in non-skippable formats.
- YouTube : the leading video platform in France and the UK. It gives access to very precise targeting in line with varying contexts of airing, Google requests and recently visited sites.
- Video network (Teads): aggregates a large number of editorial sites such as Les Echos, L’Equipe, L’Express, L’Expansion, Europe 1, in France, as well as The Economist, The Guardian, The Washington Post, Reuters, Forbes, ABC, etc.
- Social networks : Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube; according to the messages and countries (France, UK, USA, Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Singapore, Thailand) to targeted audiences, in order to meet the requirements of ENGIE Business Units.
3. Daily press, from 27 April to 14 May
- In France, presence in Le Monde, Le Figaro, Les Echos, La Croix, the 4 leading daily papers, with three different visuals, on 27 April, 3 May and 14 May.
- In the UK, presence in the Daily Telegraph, The Times UK, The Guardian, London Evening Standard and FT Europe, on 27 April, 7 May and 14 May.
4. Digital display, from 1 to 26 May
Business travelers target with two complementary universes:
- Airports: Heathrow in the UK from 1 to 26 May (Hall 3, 5, Business Lounge and Taxi Rank) and Orly and Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle in France from 13 to 26 May (boarding areas and Air France lounges).
- La Défense business district: in France from 14 May to 21 May.
We are a global energy and services group, focused on three core activities: low-carbon power generation, mainly based on natural gas and renewable energy, global networks and customer solutions. Driven by our ambition to contribute to a harmonious progress, we take up major global challenges such as the fight against global warming, access to energy to all, or mobility, and offer our residential customers, businesses and communities energy production solutions and services that reconcile individual and collective interests. Our integrated - low-carbon, high-performing and sustainable - offers are based on digital technologies. Beyond energy, they facilitate the development of new uses and promote new ways of living and working. Our ambition is conveyed by each of our 150,000 employees in 70 countries. Together with our customers and partners, they form a community of imaginative builders who invent and build today solutions for tomorrow. 2017 turnover: 65 billion Euros. Listed in Paris and Brussels (ENGI), the Group is represented in the main financial (CAC 40, BEL 20, Euro STOXX 50, STOXX Europe 600, MSCI Europe, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, Euro STOXX Utilities, STOXX Europe 600 Utilities) and extra-financial indices (DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo Eiris - World 120, Eurozone 120, Europe 120, France 20, CAC 40 Governance).To learn more : www.engie.com