CES: Las Vegas, January 2019: ENGIE & Partners will present 20 innovative solutions from 11 countries
For the fourth year in a row, ENGIE will present its innovative solutions – as well as those of its partners (start-ups, incubators, etc.) – at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. A total of 20 solutions from 11 different countries will be on show at the “ENGIE & Partners” booth at the world's largest technology trade show, from 8 to 11 January 2019.
The solutions on show are evidence of ENGIE’s vision of a world in which economic development and preservation of the planet's resources are reconciled. The solutions fall into five categories:
- Access to energy: autonomous production of green gas from organic waste, autonomous generation of renewable electricity for own consumption, etc.
- Smart energy: electricity demand response, energy efficiency solutions, data being read by drones, hydrogen recharging stations, etc.
- Smart world: website that puts people in contact with professionals for field services, collective electric vehicle recharging solution, digital assistant for household energy management, urban car flow modelling system, etc.
- Connectivity: On-board Wi-Fi in public transport systems, deployment of IoT (Internet of Things) networks, connected solar powered bicycle, the IoT used in urban lighting systems, etc.
- Blockchain: traceability of green energy – from the producer to the consumer…
Shankar Krishnamoorthy,ENGIE Executive Vice President in charge of Innovation and Research & Technology, will be part of ENGIE's delegation in Las Vegas.
The CES is an opportunity for the Group to provide concrete evidence of its commitment to innovation, and its approach to collaboration and partnerships, both within and outside the company. It's also an ideal platform for learning about innovations that are of interest to ENGIE, and which may have an impact on its activities. In 2018, the CES hosted more than 4,400 exhibitors and was visited by some 180,000 people.
ENGIE & Partners’ solutions at CES 2019:
- ENGIE solutions : charge&go, ENGIE EPS, ENGIE M2M, Fenix International, Flashnet, Icomera, Livin’, Smart Home Solutions, ELHOM®.
- Start-ups: Aeromapper (France), Atawey (France), Blockchain Studio (France), Electro Active (USA), HomeBiogas (Israel), KiWi Power (UK), StreetLight Data (US), Tuten (Chile), UnaBiz (Singapore).
- Institutional and commercial partners: InnoEnergy (Europe), National Renewable Energy Laboratory (USA), Nokia (France).
We are a global energy and services group, focused on three core activities: low-carbon power generation, mainly based on natural gas and renewable energy, global networks and client solutions. Driven by our ambition to contribute to a harmonious progress, we take up major global challenges such as the fight against global warming, access to energy to all, or mobility, and offer our residential customers, businesses and communities energy production solutions and services that reconcile individual and collective interests. Our integrated - low-carbon, high-performing and sustainable - offers are based on digital technologies. Beyond energy, they facilitate the development of new uses and promote new ways of living and working. Our ambition is conveyed by each of our 150,000 employees in 70 countries. Together with our customers and partners, they form a community of imaginative builders who invent and build today solutions for tomorrow. 2017 turnover: 65 billion Euros. Listed in Paris and Brussels (ENGI), the Group is represented in the main financial (CAC 40, BEL 20, Euro STOXX 50, STOXX Europe 600, MSCI Europe, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, Euro STOXX Utilities, STOXX Europe 600 Utilities) and extra-financial indices (DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo Eiris - World 120, Eurozone 120, Europe 120, France 20, CAC 40 Governance). To learn more : www.engie.com