Didier Holleaux was appointed as an Executive Vice President of ENGIE in 2015. Since 2017, he has been supervising the Elengy, GRDF, GRTgaz, Storengy, China and APAC (Asia Pacific) Business Units. He is also responsible for the Infrastructures Global Business Line.
Based in both Paris and Singapore, Didier Holleaux hails from a gas background and has over 20 years’ experience in the Group. With an extensive knowledge of the activities of the gas chain (networks, storage, LNG, distribution) and its new uses (hydrogen, fuel gas), he promotes the greening of gas to enable its addition to sources of renewable electricity.
Didier Holleaux joined the Group (then Gaz de France) in 1993 and has since held a number of senior positions. He established and headed up GDF Britain, the exploration and production subsidiary in the United Kingdom. He also managed the ENGIE Group’s Exploration and Production Division from 2007 to 2015.
Before he joined the Group, Didier held various senior official positions in which he worked on industrial, energy and European issues. As well as these, from 1990 to 1993, he was an adviser to Hubert Curien, France’s Minister for Research, and was then Chief of Staff to André Billardon, France’s Energy Minister.
Didier Holleaux is an alumnus of France’s Ecole Polytechnique and the Paris Corps des Mines.
- https://www.lesechos.fr/ideesdebats/cercle/pourquoi-la-france-doit-revoir-son-mix-energetique-1024578 (Forum in Les Echos, 28/05)
- http://www.lefigaro.fr/flasheco/2018/11/27/97002-20181127FILWWW00221-ppe-engie-globalement-satisfait-malgre-quelques-reserves.php (Article in Le Figaro 27/11/2018)
- https://fr.reuters.com/article/topNews/idFRKCN1R72CQOFRTP (Reuters 26 March 2019)
- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/makingtransport-cleaner-yes-we-can-didier-holleaux/ (LinkedIn forum, 19 February 2019)
- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/veuton-vraiment-le-retour-des-radiateurs-%C3%A9lectriques-didier-holleaux/ (LinkedIn forum, 28 June
- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mix%C3%A9nerg%C3%A9tique-la-diversification-comme-solution-didier-holleaux/ (LinkedIn forum, 10 October 2018)